Robin Hartl - Leaves Hometime - YIKES

Page 1 of 3
Well, we will see less of Robin swinging a hammer these days. According to the following from the Hometime site:
--
Robin Hartl was hired by Hometime in July 1992 to begin production of
the 1993 season with her last episode videotaped in August of 2004.
On 21 Jan 2005 11:20:53 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@onebox.com wrote:
What's wrong with Robin? I enjoy watching her on Hometime.

To hell with that. I enjoyed watching her butt.
LOL, this reminds me of the long thread some time ago about Robin's keister...........
Mutt
put "RP" in front of the 77469 to reply wrote:

On 21 Jan 2005 18:01:13 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Yeah, I remembered that thread, and her butt, of course, rather fondly.....

Definately -
message wrote:

You and me both thar pardnar!
It looked better than JoAnne's anyday!
However, with so many home improvement shows and that show not being carried by DIY, I seem to have not seen to many of the episodes lately. Most were pretty interesting though, more than some on DIY.
Make more sawdust,
Dan Harriman Orange, Texas
put "RP" in front of the 77469 to reply wrote:

the subject of discussion. What is it like to be the subject of a mass cyber-drool?     throb,     jo4hn
When I say I "watching her." I really enjoy the show with Dean Johnson and not their anatomy's!
She is definitely attractive and physically fit and active. :-)

Anyone notice the resemblence between Dean and Newt Gingrich? Newt could easily be Dean-o's doughnut-eatin' brother.
____

What!!!!!! That was Hometime!!!! Liked it a great deal more when JoAnne left. She had an air about her. Also, heard that she was kind of uppity during public appearances. Saw her new commercial for Mr. Rooter or something like that. Boy, she has ballooned, guess that old metabolism caught up with her..
snipped-for-privacy@onebox.com wrote:

Good riddance. What a bimbo. Only reason she kept her spot so long is Dean-o-the-Dimwit finally found a female sidekick less competent than he. What was she? 3rd or 4th try?
So, no I don't think she'll get her own show. And, yeah, J.L. has bulked up. Too bad, she had nice pins. Never saw Robin in shorts did we? I wonder why?
Kevin wrote:

See: http://azrang.tripod.com /
Cheers

...and I 2nd
Kind Regard
WD

they built a garage or something, then she disappeared.
Just curious,
Dan Harriman Orange, Texas

No one that I've ever heard of can remember the first girl, Peggy Knapp (I know I never saw her), but she was on for one season before JoAnne, who was on for four years. Then Suzanne Egli was on for one season (I thought she was much hotter than Robin and I think she's the one that helped with the garage), and was replaced by Robin.
This is all covered at the Hometime webpage, http://www.hometime.com
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
<<No one that I've ever heard of can remember the first girl, Peggy Knapp (I know I never saw her), but she was on for one season before JoAnne, who was on for four years. Then Suzanne Egli was on for one season (I thought she was much hotter than Robin and I think she's the one that helped with the garage), and was replaced by Robin.>>
I actually do remember Peggy Knapp. As I recall they worked on a rather unimpressive little white house (not too dissimilar to my own house). I believe she later moved on to the science show Newton's Apple. Come to think of it, I used to work with a guy named John Knapp who had worked on Hometime for a year or two but I never thought to ask him if he was related to Peggy. I liked Suzanne. I'm sorry she left the show. I think I must be in the minority in that I never much cared for Robin. She's not bad looking but there's something about her -- I can't even say exactly what -- that I find annoying. Give me Amy Winn from TS or Jennie from In A Fix.
Lee

... snip

They are easy on the eyes, aren't they? Lisa LaPorta on "Designed to Sell" is also a winner IMHO.
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety

Time for you guys to upgrade, geez.
http://www.ctam.com/conferences/summit/2003/photos-press/2003_0720_190423AA.jpg