YIKES!

Man Hooks World Record 124-Pound Catfish

Pierre Levesque, AIA

Yikes.

Shame it's ugly.

Reply to
gruhn

On 25 May 2005, Pierre Levesque, AIA wrote

It must have eaten a lot of cats.

Reply to
Harvey Van Sickle

Hey Harvey this is a decent NG, let's not talk about eating pussy. It's supposed to be still alive in the photo, well I wouldn't want to be holding a live channel cat, the itty bitty cat-fishies I catch 2-4 #'s have nasty spikes. Ken

Reply to
Ken S. Tucker

Reply to
gruhn

Could also be "caught" as opposed to "beat the crap out of in the ring, sucka".

Reply to
gruhn

I guess I can't complain too much. I like cod.

Reply to
gruhn