red leaves vs. green leaves?

Hello,

Two similar questions.

  1. I have a fruitless peach tree. Some of its leaves are red; some are green. Is there a healthy way to encourage it to have red leaves?

  1. I found, in my yard, a single blade of grass in a bright magenta color among a million green blades. Is this unhealthy? If not, how can I duplicate it?

Thank you.

Ted Shoemaker

Reply to
shoemakerted