Ridgid table size

Hi Y'all, I'm looking to buy a new tablesaw to replace my Craftsman. I see that HD is selling a Ridgid 3650, but they're website doesn't provide sufficient data. I did the DAGS thing, but have come up empty. Do any of you know of this saw such as the size of the table? Quality of fence? Etc.? TIA Joe
Joe Stein asks:

The table is 27" deep, and, I think, about 39-40" wide (but I'm not about to slip out to the shop to measure it right now. It's too chilly). Pretty much a standard contractor's saw table.
Fence quality: it's good for an aluminum extrusion fence, very similar to the Align-A-Rip fences on Craftsman saws made until late last year.
Charlie Self "One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected." George W. Bush
Charlie is correct. It is about the size of every other Asian contractor's saw with cast iron wings and works as well as most of them. The fence is light but works fine. The saw cuts well, is pretty easy to tune, and the Herculift works well. It has the limits of every other cothractor saw and a couple of others. The dust port is 2.5", not 4". The trunions are light (but I have had mine for a year with no problems at all). No aftermarket gear is made specifically to fit the saw. The arbor could be longer.
On balance, though, it is a good saw for the $$$.
Charlie Self wrote:

tzipple wrote:

While that is true, it should be noted that most standard aftermarket accessories should fit it. Mitre slots are standard. I've got all kinds of stuff added to mine.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN