Re: Colleges or universities for archaeology

I want to study archaeology at a good college or university. I live in

> the US, but I will consider schools abroad. What are some of the top > institutions to consider for an undergrad archaeology major? > > Doug Miller

a question you need to ask yourself, and answer, is why do you want to study archaeology (anthropology)? as funny as it may sound, it can have an influence on what type of program you would want to enroll in.

Reply to
Tedd Jacobs