response to KCET re: The New Yankee Workshop with Norm

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020804080803050501090701 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
the following is my response to the letter from KCET (local pbs station in Los Angeles) informing me that NTW and TOH are no longer in their line-up guess I'm a bit peeved Hal
Dear Mr. Zachary, Perhaps you could explain the logic of this decision? KCET offers little else that I might find even remotely interesting, certainly most of the programming is vapid and inane, yet KCET asks me to support public broadcasting in a never ending barrage of shrill begging, sounding much like a nest full of fledgling sparrows. I know I am not alone in my feelings, a quick perusal though the many postings of newsgroups such as rec.woodworking and others should enlighten you. There is a market for programs such as these, unfortunately KCET lacks the necessary wisdom and vision to give me and others of like mind what we could or would support. Copies of this email will be forwarded to PBS as well as to the newsgroups and web sites I frequent. H. Hanevik
Bohdan Zachary wrote:

--------------020804080803050501090701 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------020804080803050501090701--
"Hal H" writes:

I have also responded. Contact me off list if you would like a copy.
--
Lew

As you can see, the following post was sent directly to KCET Management.