Replace Jet Table Saw Motor.... Help! :)

The motor on my Jet JTAS 10X burned out today -- the windings melted -- and I need to get a new motor ASAP! I've Googled for the past two hours without any success and the Jet website doesn't even list a replacement motor. Can anyone recommend where I may find the correct replacement in a Baldor or other high quality brand? I'm in the middle of building a dresser that must be completed this coming Friday and will need to order and get overnight.
I have found some possibles but they talk about different frame sizes. I haven't been able to find out what this Taiwan motor is, etc.
Thanks for any help!
The last time I bought a motor I looked up electric motor repair shops in the local yellow pages. Turned out there was a sales/repair shop in the next town. If I needed one in a hurry like you seem to I'd bring it to a shop, frame and all, so that the local expert could identify the frame and provide a suitable replacement.
J.
RusticRevisions wrote:

Thanks for your help! I was in a panic when I posted this because I had the weekend dedicated to finishing my project. Of course, all of the local stores for electric motors are closed until Monday. So I guess this is a good time to clean the shop! :)
Why don't you call Jet Service and ask them?

Closed for the weekend.
Hmmmm..... I paid about 1200 for the saw three years ago and got a quote from Jet today for a new motor.... They want $500! Sheesh! I might as well dump Jet and go for an American crafted saw.
On 13 Feb 2006 17:27:01 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,

Nah, if you like the saw, just buy a replacement motor from ANYONE else. Methinks the tool mfgrs are taking replacement part pricing direct from Detroit. <tsk tsk tsk>
What would be an example of an "American crafted saw"? A Unisaw with a Brazilian made WEG motor? A Powermatic 66 with the same motor as your Jet?
Have you tried Graingers?