Re: The Pointy Stick Compendium Project - URL - In The Style Of

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:07:54 +0000, Dave in Fairfax wrote:

But what if you're like the guy who can no longer accurately measure a cubit because he doesn't have enough significant digits left?
--
"Keep your ass behind you"
vladimir a t mad scientist com

I think this is where it becomes "Art" rather than "craft". It's also why I don't use then to tune the TS. %-)
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work