Re: OT - Trucks

Everyone was driving Fords and Dodges. Don't they sell real

> pickups in Texas? JG >

Yep they do.... they are called Fords and Dodges..............

Reply to
John-R W

Probably in the shop getting ripped off by Mr. Goodwrench.

Or at Maaco getting the GM factory paint job redone.

-Doug ==================

Reply to
bole2cant

The Chevrolet division opted out of the product placement offer.

-- Ernie

Reply to
Ernie Jurick

Ford and Dodge cannot afford regular advertising...

Reply to
Leon

"...... and I know every trail in the Lone Star State, Cuz I ride the range in a Ford V-8"

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Sure they do - Fords and Dodges. We actually have a GM assembly plant in San Antonio. But of course - that's for "export" only - (up north.) :-)

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

Sure, you should be able to pick up a clean Suzuki in any city of any size anywhere in Tejas.

Reply to
WCD

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 05:54:50 -0400, JGS pixelated:

Here are some REAL trucks:

Got a couple hundred grand? Kennelworth has SUVs now1

but still handy:
how about this one from Butler, PA?
---------------------------------------------- Never attempt to traverse a chasm in two leaps
Comprehensive Website Design ===========================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

KEWL. just ordered 1 of each!!! look out jummy and the rest. im comming to a town near YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao...... george

Reply to
george

You mean Toyota?

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

pickup based on a Freightliner FLD70, which is... Um... I forget the class numbers. It's the kind of thing that usually gets a big box grafted on the back. Baby big truck. Airbrakes. CDL required.

If I get rich, I'm going to buy one of those as my daily driver, and pick up a Peterbus.

Silvan

On 24 Jul 2003, Silvan spake unto rec.woodworking:

Reply to
Scott Cramer

They got nothing on a MOG:

ever seen the firepower they can get into a Unimog?

Reply to
Mike Reed

Reply to
Mike Reed

Mike Reed spaketh...

Reply to
McQualude

They are still built by Americans :) just managed by the Japanese, which is why the quality is so high. That, and the fact that the workers aren't UAW.

-Mike

Reply to
Mike Reed