Re: OT: This is a bit of fun

G'day all,

>As a lot of you blokes shoot as well as make sawdust, and there are a >few vets and ex military types in the group thought you'd get a laugh >from it. >Your loving daughter, > >Sharon

I see someone down under ran across the memoirs of Sharon Buchanan.

LMAO.

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

Wed, Dec 7, 2005, 9:15pm snipped-for-privacy@electron.com (Greg=A0G.) did say: I see someone down under ran across the memoirs of Sharon Buchanan.

Yeah, but it's still funny every time I read it.

JOAT A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the weekends.

Reply to
J T