Re: OT-Good Humans Left in this World

Last month, while getting dressed in the morning I couldn't find my watch, Last time I remembered seeing it was putting it in my gym bag the evening before at the gym. With little hope I stopped by the gym on the way to work and lo and behold, some kind soul had turned it into the lost and found. Not a big deal if this was a cheap digital but it is an Omega SpeedMaster (about $1500 to replace)that had a tremendoous amount of sentimental attachment as it was given to me by my Granfdfather upon recieving my Naval Flight Officer wings. This gym is not in a particulary great area of Baltimore. Sure gives you hope for the future and humanity.