Re: OT - Beautiful Women

Zeke Redner wrote:

Are any of them woodworkers?
I think this may be a little further off topic than is generally useful. Too, those of us who wish to look at such photos have aboslutely no difficulty finding them.
Then again, I may be a minority of one.
Charlie Self
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote
Sorry, I didn't mean to be offensive. That is why I put up the bold disclaimer. I felt a little stupid about the Martha Stewart post. No more OT posts from me. Sorry.
Two.

Sorry.
Three.

On 15 Dec 2003 03:48:54 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

I feel the post was entirely out of character for this news group.
Ken

Charlie Self wrote:

Not really, no. I think it's pretty far out of line for this place too, and I'm far from being offended by nekkit wimminz.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (T.) wrote

No.
Wow. Pictures of nekkid wimmin. Who'd a thought you could find those on the web.
--

FF

Most of the stuff posted on the Wreck is already on the web somewhere; hence the "do a Google search" that shows up in every other post.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"Fred the Red Shirt" < snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net> wrote in message
Upscale wrote:

Understood, it's difficult to type when only one hand is available for the keyboard.