Re: Hitachi M12v in Rockler Router table Top

Mine fits just fine with the handles attached.
Dick Durbin
Same here - I got the standard-sized "blank" plate (no mounting holes) from Rockler with my tabletop/fence combo and used the M12V's plastic baseplate as a drilling guide. I removed the handles, but really didn't need to. Eagle America sells a drilling/centering kit for the M12V that comes with the longer screws needed. Handy, but not really needed if one is careful to center things up carefully before drilling.
Brian