Re: Delta customer service very helpful

Something to consider...Ipe as you very well know is very hard...maybe harder than the adjustment teeth on your lever. ;~) Have you ever sharpened the chisels? If not, you should as from the factory is not really sharp. It makes a world of difference in performance.
Took my OLD jointer by Delta in Tupelo to have it checked out. These guys were VERY nice, polite and helpful. I really appreciated the time and care they took on it.
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:40:34 GMT, "Leon"