RE: Dateline Saratoga Springs

Word is coming into a local Los Angeles TV newsroom that a lightning bolt has struck a tree causing it to explode at a Saratoga Springs, NY, festival.

Details to be available as soon as our onsite reporter, John G, is able to collect them.

Talk about a slow day in the newsroom.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Must be really slow as I saw nothing in the local news!

Visited YouTube and found this

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Yep, apparently there was not a single story that gave them an opportunity, no matter how much they stretched the facts, to somehow work in the term "assault rifle".

Bummer.

Reply to
Swingman

I saw that video, I think. Well anyway I saw a pick up going down a highway and it looked like the bed was hit by lightning. Maybe it was not the same, this happened 5/31/2014. this guy was having a bad day.

Leon

Different one...

John Grossbohlin