RE: Dateline Saratoga Springs

Word is coming into a local Los Angeles TV newsroom that a lightning bolt has struck a tree causing it to explode at a Saratoga Springs, NY, festival.
Details to be available as soon as our onsite reporter, John G, is able to collect them.
Talk about a slow day in the newsroom.<G>
Lew
✖
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

Must be really slow as I saw nothing in the local news!
Visited YouTube and found this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSArSFT8Y

John
Add pictures here
✖
On 6/8/2014 12:54 AM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Yep, apparently there was not a single story that gave them an opportunity, no matter how much they stretched the facts, to somehow work in the term "assault rifle".
Bummer.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 6/8/2014 7:47 AM, Swingman wrote:

I saw that video, I think. Well anyway I saw a pick up going down a highway and it looked like the bed was hit by lightning. Maybe it was not the same, this happened 5/31/2014. this guy was having a bad day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
¬MlM1zyiWs
Add pictures here
✖