Re: CHILD'S POUNDING BENCH

poor choice of words I think, next thing you know the child welfare people will be around.

-- mike hide

> JOAT

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might > as well dance. > - Unknown > > Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT > Web Page Update 16 Dec 2003. > Some tunes I like. >
Mike Hide

Michael Jackson has been using one for years

ndingbench.htm?PHPSESSID=5550cd886629c5be735c6cb62e76e742

Reply to
<manzanar