Re: You are a child of the universe.

La Site Communique; 14/02/2004 16:52:57

La Receiver Response

>>> Commence >>> >>> > > Hello, bienvenue, bienvenidos and g'day.=20 > We hope this Communication finds you in good health and with Great = > Spirit. >

I've always got good spirit. Some members of this newsgroup are never without spirits either.

La Site is proud and privileged to field itself as the favoured meeting = > point and dating site, for you, the UseNet Community >

Hmmm, I'd probably suggest you do something other than "field yourself" but then, that's just me.

We wish to extend our best wishes by way of giving you a free, 30 day, = > full-on Platinum Membership. >

full-on you say? Last time I heard something like that, the offer was made to deliver it in a plain brown wrapper.

This will give everyone a fair 30 days to fully test drive the site.=20 >

better than a corrupt 30 days I suppose.

This is a no-strings, zero-pressure offer to you so you are able to make = > an informed choice about joining us full time.=20 >

I don't think it will even take me 30 seconds to make an informed choice. The answer "no" came to mind in about 30 msec.

We are hoping that you find us soon.=20 >

I don't think so, you wouldn't like it if we did.

Actually, maybe your wish hoping we find you soon is more than just a wish, since I don't actually see any contact information or a web address in this whole message. So basically what you are showing here is that not only are you a spammer, you're a really stupid spammer. You even munge your return address so if, by some cosmic accident, somebody with the less intelligence than God gave a turnip decided to try contacting you, they would most likely be unable to do so.

Until then, our best wishes, adios and bye bye, > La Site Support Team. >

and I'm sure that those best wishes are very valuable indeed.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Yer a child of an idiot

Reply to