Re: 890 DOA

know
if it

Could be shipping damage, but who cares? That is what warranties are for. Send it back or take it to a service center. Ed

I think this is a bad idea since opening the unit and repairing it yourself will likely void your warranty. Then, is something major goes wrong down the road, you could be SOL. I understand your wanting to deal with it yourself and not be minus your router while the situation is rectified, but I think you should send it back.
Frank