Take a step back

After reading some of the answers to some of the posts lately, and I have been as guilty as others, I think some of us need to take a step back and breathe. Don't quite have my finger on the causes of the flames and moaning, and would hate to put all the blame on a stressful holiday season. To anyone that I have responded to too quickly, or without maybe thinking soundly also, I apologize in kind. My blood pressure has dropped, my stress level has lowered, and I need to get back into my shop, and to stop the other shopping. Now I know why the call it a MALL.

So to all of you, thanks for answering questions that needed answers. Listening intently when someone needed only that. And making me smile and even laugh sometimes.

Have a better holiday, and wonderful New Year.

Dave

Reply to
David Babcock