Question for all ya sawdust heads

Hey!
I've been on this kick lately making chisels and such for myself and other woodworkers. Things have been reasonably good so I thought I'd start stamping my "monicure" into the chisels and things... So does any of y'all know of a anyone that can make custom punches. I was thinking of using an outline of a hedgehog, sort of like the old Sorby tools used a kangaroo...
IIRC, Lee Valley and Rockler have them available. Go to www.leevalley.com , I found them using "brand" as a keyword.
http://www.leevalley.com/home/search.asp?SID=&ccurrency=&pageGroup=1
--

Greg
"Damned if i know" < snipped-for-privacy@bls.com> wrote in message
Do you want to stamp the metal or the wooden handle?
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"Damned if i know" < snipped-for-privacy@bls.com> wrote in message
Both actually

One werd,
laser
UA100
I laser etch my stuff....Brian
Do you have a laser etching machine yourself of do you job it out

Do it myself

I for one wish that metal cutting lasers were within the reach of the home shop....
Bridger wrote:

Ah yes but you can contract this sort of work for cheap and end up with something far superior to anything else.
UA100
Yeah, they should reduce the prices on 747s too so everyone could have their own.

I never thought of that - good idea

Pictures on A.B.P.W
Whats A.B.P.W

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

"Damned if i know" < snipped-for-privacy@bls.com> wrote in message
Ask SWMBO for bout $300K and you can have on of your very own!!!lol .....Brian
On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:31:58 -0500, "Brian in Hampton"

no swmbo....
: (
Check for trademark infingments before marking your products. Company's get a little irritable if your's looks like theirs.