Questin on SS Belts

Recently I read a question on Stroke Sander Belts, Belts for these machines can be purchased through Abbott/Treat Suppliers In Lawrenc, Mass My favorite brand are norton belts they last longer/ Stroke sanders have been used by the metal bending trade as well they are used to remove break marksFrom metal die scuffs ," Any info on shortening belts can be answered by calling abbott treat