Puns needed for project

There are some good sharp wits in this group, and with that bit of flattery I'd like to sugarcoat this OT request for some OF it -
I'm working on a project for my website where I combine puns/cliched historical images-cliches from everyday language/food images. The finished product is a decoupaged image in a small frame suitable for wall mounting in a kitchen. For example, "Marconi and Cheese" - a classic photo portrait of the great inventor with a nice stack of cheddar wheels on the desk next to him, thanks to the internet and Photoshop. I thought of "Washington Selling the Tupperware" but rejected it. Another is "Luftwaffleiron." Or "Hamburger Plain." I don't have much to offer in return for a reader's assistance and don't see the idea going much beyond being an attraction to my web page, but I will send the author the finished product of his/her collaboration when finished. "Marconi and Cheese" as a web graphic is available if you want to email me.
"BUB 209" wrote in message

Are you stringing us along? I know you're champignon at the bit, but that's whey to cheezy. Maybe you oughta just let it brie ... after all, who really gives edam?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/08/04

Maybe it is a "half-baked" idea. Rawhide frisbees for dogs didn't work too well either, they turn into giant potato chips. Or going to Tel-Aviv to open up an upholstery shop called the Vinyl Solution.

Pretty 'Gouda' job there Swingman.
How about the Count of Monty Cristos... use a picture of the Count from Sesame Street holding a nice greasy Monty Cristo Sandwhich....or 2.
Good Luck !
DUSTY
Dusty Workshop wrote: [snip]

Ummm. That should be a "nice greasy Monty Crisco Sandwhich"         j4

Sitting Bull, wearing a baker's cap -- Sioux`s chef?
The famous (infamous?) Western Onion Telegram.
The gentleman, adding attire over his underwear, visible through the window of the Astoria Hotel --- Waldorf dressing
Or a similar picture of Lord Roquefort
And it's George shown stepping over the pile of plastic containsers. he's _crossing_ the tupperware, not selling it.

Remember the RoMAINE!

Lettuce, pray.
--
Was that last sig line lame or what?

dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_S.balderstone.ca says...

Lettuce prey (spelling correction)
For the "hosers": Lettuce spray
The fixed: lettuce spay
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says...

How about the collection of Musical saws...
Psychologist plays a.... coping saw Masseuse.... back saw Conductor... band saw Waiter... table saw Cab driver... hack saw Hell's Angel.. chain saw Sensei.... chop saw
yeah, yeah... some are lame. YOU find better ones <g>.
"Victor Radin" wrote in message

Jeeez, I've never sausage misery. Orange you glad didn't give me a raisin to start with fruit?
I doughnut love you any more, and I definitely aint' gonna quiche you.
I've got muffin else to say ....
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/08/04