Is there a group for posting project photos on?

I was wondering if there is a group for posting images of our projects to? Everyone talks about the things they create but it would be nice to see the finished product, whether it is for arts sake or just ideas on how to make something. Or are websites like "photobucket" the best way to go?

Dave FL

Reply to
Dave

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

alt.binaries.pictures.furniture

The first is the more active.

Reply to
Nova

There are also moderated web site forums Saw Mill Creek Wood Magazine Woodsmith Magazine To name only a few.

I would suggest you lurk at:

a few days to get a feel of the site. very busy place.

Reply to
Phil-In-Mich.