porter cable 557 rebate?

The most recent monthly flyer from woodcraft has the PC 557 plate joiner at their regular price, minus a $30 rebate from PC, and "free" 1000 biscuits. This gave me an excuse to finally get one. The guy couldn't find a rebate form, and suggested I check the website. I did that, couldn't find anything, send PC an email with no response (two weeks ago), and now I'm going to go back to the store and talk with them. Anyone else have any problems with this rebate? is it a big typo on woodcrafts part, or is it a WC rebate?
Oh, and its a the type 3 model. I made sure of that.
John
John:
My Favorite Tool Shop has it online. I am actually going to pick one up with their other offer. See on the website.
http://coastaltool.com/a/port/30_rebate.pdf
Rich

Do you think if I take my Type 2 PC over to the Delta/PC store a few miles west of here they will modify or replace it ?
So I installed it on Linux...
No. The type 2 isn't defective, it's just that the type 3 is better. I wonder if Toyota would modify or replace my 4Runner with an '04 now that the new style is out...
-Mike

I bought one from Tools-Plus.com, which had a $20 rebate on PC stuff in a certain price range in Septeber. They neglected to send me the rebate form, even though I mentioned it in my order. I called, and they mailed me one, but pretty late. I called PC to see if they would accept it late, and they said they would.
I'm still waiting on the rebate...
-Mike

Making sure it was a Lamello or a Makita would have been even better! :) (I have a 557 BTW...)
dav
John Thompson wrote: snip

Try this link. http://www.portercable.com/index.asp?eV4&p00497 I found it by typing in "rebates" in the search box and scrolling down to the 557.
Michael