Portable Miter Saw Stand

Hey Folks!
I'm looking for a well made portable Miter Saw Stand, preferably with wheels, for under $300
What are your recommendations?
Thanks, Ed
http://profitfromwood.com /

The DeWalt stand at $185 is pretty good: http://urlsnip.com/749920
-- Regards,
Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com Complete our tool survey, Win $200! ------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 6 Reviews: - Sherwood OS-100 Oscillating Spindle Sander - Porter Cable NS150A Narrow Crown Stapler - Book: Popular Mechanics Shelving & Storage - Betterley Tru-Cut Insert System - Digital Calipers & Height Gauge - Delta SS250 Scroll Saw (Review Updated) ------------------------------------------------------------
On 7/4/2005 7:58 AM Profit From Wood.com mumbled something about the following:

http://tinyurl.com/dsza7
Altho, if you don't mind spending just a little more http://www.internationaltool.com/trojan.htm This is one of the best that I've seen.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7
Profit From Wood.com wrote:

I have the HTC HP-575PK Miter Saw Tool Stand.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
It's works great but it's a little heavy to carry in and out of my basement shop. Fortunately, the table that the saw mounts to slides out of the stand with the removal of two wing-nutted bolts allowing me to carry the saw and the stand separately.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

I like the Ridgid Miter Saw Utility Vehicle at Home Depot. $199 list, often on sale, ranging from $99 to $149 reported pricing. I got mine for the $99 deal, 18 months ago.
If I were to use this, in and out of a truck, every day for a couple of years, it might have problems, but in light to medium duty use, it's fine.
Patriarch
Profit From Wood.com wrote:

This one is rather sweet: http://www.toolking.com/bosch/view.asp?id 361
JES
Check out the Wilton at Menard's. They have them on sale occasionally. I got one for less than $90.

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 07:58:19 -0400, "Profit From Wood.com"

We use an earlier version of the Delta 50-155. Here's a link. http://www.nextag.com/Delta-50-155-Universal--zz61808827z27znz2700400z1z2700400zdelta_miter_saw_standzBdaz2--COMPARE-PRICES-html
Works very well and can be used with about any miter saw. We have a Dewalt 12" on it now
Mike O.
I made one from culled lumber for about $30 bucks. I bought some pneumatic tires on eBay, which are the most expensive components.
I have the older version of >> http://www.tracrac.com/workstation/workstation.html and love it. I think it also may be branded Hitachi or Bosch but the one I have is universal. (see the toolking post by Jan ES)

Thanks to all for your input!
I'll let you know which one I choose!
Ed
http://profitfromwood.com /

Did you check out the Wilton modem? If there is a Menard's near you.,The price is right. I like mine alot.