Polyurethane

New windows = New trim. My wife likes the light color of the pine trim. Pella tells me I can apply poly to the bare wood. The big question: can someone recommend a good non yellowing outdoor polyurethane? Thanks for any and all suggestions. Steve Ignots

Bonda G4 UV stable clear polyurethane, an industrial quality PU suitable for marine use so your windows shouldn't be a problem ..... unfortunately if you live outside europe, you may need to find an alternative .. as this comes from VossChemie, a European company. The only US company that I know of that supplies something similar is; http://www.industrialpolymers.com/coatings_sealants.html and they might be able to help
Spar or marine varnish. Available at just about any hardware/home store.
They are long oil varnishes with UV inhibitors made for use out doors.
--
Mike G.
Heirloom Woods

second try because my previous post went missing