"Plastic Wood" for melamine

I've been making up drawers for a shop cabinet out of melamine-faced particleboard. I've had a little blowout from the brad nailer in a few spots because I used too long of a brad.
Any suggestions for a cosmetic patch? I thought of using white caulking, but is there anything better?
Mr Fixit eh

A good paint store may have melamine patching compound, specifically made for this. Colors can be mixed to match any surface melamine comes in
Google the words (name) Kampel SeamFil.
UA100

You betcha: http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pF401&cat=1,190,42997

That has NEVER happened to me, but if it had, I would have used a bit of Bondo (white) autobody filler and white paint from the craftstore. Peel away the chunkettes, and fill hole with filler. after it sets up, wipe away stuff around the hole with laquer thinner, then use a match-stick to dab a wee bit of paint onto the dried filler.... it flows out nicely and dries to a similar finish as melamine...or so I'm told.
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:08:36 -0500, the inscrutable Robatoy

Read all about it in Fine Bondoing Magazine, I suppose?
----------------------------------------------------------------- When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction. --Steven Wright ---------------------------- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
Sadly, when I called Lee Valley, they report that the white particleboard filler has been discontinued and they are all sold out.
Kampel makes a 2-part epoxy called 'Woodfil' in white, and Famowood makes a white wood filler.
Has anyone had experience with either of these products?
steve