plans for gipsy caravan?

Hi all,
Does anyone know of a book or other source where I can get the plans for making a gipsy caravan? I've seen pictures, but I've never seen one in person nor seems plans.
Thanks..
http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/vardo.htm
ziliath wrote:

Tue, Jul 6, 2004, 4:22pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@myway.com (ziliath) says: Hi all, Does anyone know of a book or other source where I can get the plans for making a gipsy caravan? I've seen pictures, but I've never seen one in person nor seems plans.
Besides those, if you'd checked google you should have been able to find some. There's some I posted a long time ago, should still be in the archives.
JOAT What we see depends mainly on what we look for. - Sir John Lubbock