Plan Wanted - Spare toilet roll holder

Can anyone help out and please no toilet humour (thought I would get the first one in)
What a sh*tty project. Sorry...couldn't resist <g>.
--Mike
Can anyone help out and please no toilet humour (thought I would get the first one in)
Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 12:41am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
first one in)
I tried google, and and all I came up with was this. Maybe I used the wrong search phrase. http://www.toilegami.com/flap.php
JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?
These are available via special order through Home Depot (where I got mine). About $15 as I recall. It's designed to hold two rolls horizontally, with each one loaded from the outer end. Chrome-plated. The ends have swinging gates which connect to the holder and click shut. BTW, I also purchase only double-roll tissue which is a slightly larger roll, but it lasts twice as long.
The plan is - take $15 to Home Depot, order the unit and wait until it arrives. Then install in place of your current holder.

Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 8:22am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@panaband.com (ThomasKendrick) says: <snip> The ends have swinging gates which connect to the holder andclick shut.
Way too complicated. Just stand your plunger on the floor, and slip a few rolls over the handle. Almost anyone here can do that.
BTW, I also purchase only double-roll tissue which is a slightly larger roll, but it lasts twice as long. <snip>
No it doesn't. You wind up using 6 to 8 layers, instead of 4.
JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?
You have never been in a left handed country, no?..........
--
Rumpty

Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 3:38pm snipped-for-privacy@coldcuts.com (Rumpty) queries: You have never been in a left handed country, no?..........
No prob, just make sure the toilet paper rolls are turned over when you slip them on the plunger handle.
JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?
No problem. Rumpty. Use a left handed plunger.
http://www.americanspecialties.com/toilet_paper.html take a look at #0715 for the side-by-side model.

Pick up a hand towel holder, modify if you wish. Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

You need plans to stick 3 feet of 1" dowel into a heavy piece of flat stock?
FoggyTown
Why the obsession with dowels? My paper product rolls rotate just fine on bulnosed 1" stock. and the flat allows me to set it easily into a groove without worry that it will climb out as the roll is turned.

My wife wanted something better than tp on a stick so she found this example on the net. http://www.growinglifestyle.com/us/article/s0/a1966599.html
There aren't plans but it doesn't look that difficult to slap together.
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Can anyone help out and please no toilet humour (thought I would get the first one in)</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Many thanks,
This got the seal of approval from my better half as well.
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Can anyone help out and please no toilet humour (thought I would get the first one in)</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=