Plan wanted - Slingshot

Anyone have a plan for a laminated ply slingshot body?

-- _________________ Norman Lever Melbourne, Australia _________________

Reply to
Norman Lever

Yes...send $19.95 to.....

Reply to
Bob S.

Here ya go: Y

Reply to
JR

Naaahhhh, he said laminated. It's gotta be like this - YYY (3 ply) but for a real good one, that 11 ply is better YYYYYYYYYY

Reply to
Bob S.

Questions like this remind me of getting smacked in the back of my head by my Old Man when I laughed at my Mom for trying to find the cooking instructions on the hot dog package. Really.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave

I've got a plan for one made of Mesquite, but not laminated ply - shouldn't take much to adapt it, except to reverse the faces for use in Australia.

Reply to
Bob Davis

Good luck Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Any plan'll do. I just want something more elegant than the old tree-fork and rubber band to get the birds & possums out of my garden with. I'll just turn the plans upside down and transform them to 240V AC.

Reply to
Norman Lever

OK, thanks all for the Y's, but I was really hoping for:

l l T

Reply to
Norman Lever

Why not make yourself a potato gun? :)

Reply to
Silvan

You know, I can't decide if this is for real or a troll. Seriously. I used to make slingshots out of a good hanger a couple of rubber bands, elastics, and a rectangle of leather. Highly accurate and very deadly. Hunted with them all the time. What is it that you are trying to do? Do you want a usable slingshot or a pretty one or what? Inquiring minds are very curious. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave