Plan wanted - Slingshot

Anyone have a plan for a laminated ply slingshot body?
-- _________________ Norman Lever Melbourne, Australia _________________
Yes...send $19.95 to.....

Here ya go: Y
--
-JR
Hung like Einstein and smart as a horse

Norman Lever wrote:

Questions like this remind me of getting smacked in the back of my head by my Old Man when I laughed at my Mom for trying to find the cooking instructions on the hot dog package. Really.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

Any plan'll do. I just want something more elegant than the old tree-fork and rubber band to get the birds & possums out of my garden with. I'll just turn the plans upside down and transform them to 240V AC.

Norman Lever wrote:

Why not make yourself a potato gun? :)
Norman Lever wrote:

You know, I can't decide if this is for real or a troll. Seriously. I used to make slingshots out of a good hanger a couple of rubber bands, elastics, and a rectangle of leather. Highly accurate and very deadly. Hunted with them all the time. What is it that you are trying to do? Do you want a usable slingshot or a pretty one or what? Inquiring minds are very curious. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

Remove CC for email and please visit our web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com
OK, thanks all for the Y's, but I was really hoping for:
l l T