Ping Swingman

Hey, Karl ...
Nifty drawer clamp gadget in Pix 17. Who makes it?
Larry
On 8/27/2013 12:12 PM, Gramps' shop wrote:

Had my old set for forty years or more.
Damned hard to find in most locales. Best bet is Sears ... pricey, but I often find 8 of them to not be enough on occasion.
They are still pretty well made by Craftsman, at least the last four I bought from Sears seem to perform well.
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-3-in-90-deg-quick-release-corner/p-00931508000P?sid=IDx01192011x000001&kpid931508000&kispla931508000P
Don't believe the review about not being sturdy ... that's BS, they're plenty strong in my experience. Leon and I have put together many large cabinet boxes using two sets at a time.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On Tuesday, August 27, 2013 12:43:08 PM UTC-5, Swingman wrote:

On 8/27/2013 4:59 PM, Gramps' shop wrote:

The ones you asked about in the photo are the exact same ones in the Sears link:
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopJigsFixturesMethods#5917146761162642226
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Right you are. Tired old eyes were playing tricks on me. Thanks!