PING: Ed Ahern

Are you still looking for that specialty glue? I heard from my friend, he gave me a contact number.
Kate O|||||||O
Yes I am, reply to group. I can't be the only one Thank you, Kate
Ed Ahern

Actually Ed.... It's the guy's phone number and a contact name.
svtkate AT selby DOT ws

Jeeper? <G>

That was my guess. I think I saw the hint of one in one of Kate's previously posted pics. White is it?