*Ping* Ed

I got my new car last week. I bought a 2017 Lincoln Continental Select with 5500 miles on it. Drives and rides like a dream. Now all I have to get used to is filling it up with premium unleaded instead of regular.

I had looked at a brand spanking new one with 21 miles on it, a 2017 model as well but they simply did not want to deal.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

congrats. The Continental is a good looking car. If it has the 3.7 V=6 you can use regular gas. The 2.7 turbo is for premium. The miles are not even enough for the first oil change so it is as good as new at a better price.

What color? You'll enjoy driving it, as you have been finding out.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Thank you, thank you. They're recommending high test for the 3.7 V6 as well. I'll reeeeally be gathering those Kroger gas points now!

This YouTube video really shows the color and the strategically placed lights set it off. To me, it's a Champaign gold but Lincoln describes it as platinum white gold; it's rather glittery. Hahahahaaaa

I'm trying to learn how to gracefully enter it but I need practice. The Explorer I had it was easy to jump in and out of.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

They know how to show off a car with lighting. I like the color and the wheels are sharp looking too. Enjoy it.

Reply to
Ed

Me, too. The wheels are rather sharp looking.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann