So much for raw water

This guy won't touch it.

Food poisoning expert Bill Marler has cut certain foods out of his diet after more than two decades as a foodborne-illness attorney. The latest addition: unfiltered, untreated water, which has recently become an obsession in Silicon Valley. Other items Marler won't eat are more commonplace, like oysters, sprouts, and uncooked flour. A deep knowledge of thousands of food poisoning cases across the US has scared Bill Marler off of certain foods. With more than two decades working as a food poisoning advocate and attorney, there are simply some things that Marler has cut out of his diet. Marler has won more than $600 million for clients in foodborne-illness cases

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Yep - I always base my most-important life-decisions on the results of USA litigation cases. It's why I never use a step-ladder without reading all the safety stickers ... .. what about those mattress tags "Do not remove .." Scary ... I can hardly sleep at night. John T.

Reply to
hubops

It's all about choice.  You're always free to ignore the warning labels.

Reply to
Hank Jones

I favor the DIY approach: buy distilled water (at about $1 per gallon) and add whatever impurities you wish.

Reply to
Neill Massello