Ping: Ed Pawlowski

Hey Ed I finished the WW1 class at the Manchester Woodcraft last weekend per your recommendation and was thoroughly delighted. I had Bob as the instructor and I really liked his style of teaching and learned so much. Thanks for the recommendation.

Reply to
RKON

You're welcome. Bob is an easy going kind of guy and gets the lesson across. He is part owner of the store, but in class, he is the teacher and often gave hints on how to do something without buying the latest gadget. "We stock a tool but, instead you can . . ."

There is at least exposure to a lot of different techniques. Taking the course sure built my confidence in what I can do. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

Not to mention his dry wit...

How much will you save on jigs and specialty tools that you now don't need to buy? I'll bet several times the cost of that class!

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y