Picture Frame Plans (HELP!)

OK, someone must have seen a book or article which has lots of picture frame patterns and the router bit cuts to create them! I can not find any resource with lots of examples. Thanks, Ron

Come on Ron,
(Amazon.com product link shortened)(3155&s=books&v=glance
(Amazon.com product link shortened)(3155&s=books&v=glance
(Amazon.com product link shortened)(3155&s=books&v=glance
Stoutman,
--
http://home.triad.rr.com/brianmelissa/woodworking_frames.htm

Sun, Nov 20, 2005, 3:00pm snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com (RonSchwartz) doth boldly clameth: <snip> I can not find any resource with lots of examples. That means you haven't been looking. Library, it's free. I've ran across at least 3 sites, free, looking for stuff on-line for myself. Didn't bother to post them. If I can find that many looking for stuff not even vaguely related to woodworking, there should be penty more sites out there if you look. Google.
JOAT Just pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing.