Phenolic router table top

I am strongly considering buying a phenolic router table top without an insert plate from Sommerfeld Tools. Do any of you guys have this exact top? Opinions? If you have the top with an insert plate, are you happy with that? Why? If you also have a router lifter or raiser by any maker, does that work well with the above top? FYI, I plan to hang a PC 7518 under the top.
Also, does anyone have Woodhaven's EZ Lift for your router? I will appreciate any comments on that as well. If not this router lifter, which one do you have?
I have the whole kit (Top,fence, cabinet) and I love it. The only problem I've had was easily fixed. The height adjustment set screws would not stay set. Vibration from the router caused them to back out. I removed them and put a drop of yellow wood glue on the tip and reseat them to the proper height. Never had another problem. I love the top and fence. Best table I've ever had.I'm using it with a new PC 890 series with above table height adjuster. Works great.

Bill, it seems you have the table with the phenolic insert plate. Is that correct? If not, then I do not understand your comment about the height adjustment set screws. Please clarify.
"Bill

Correct, I have the newer version of the table with the insert.

i have the router raiser on a hitachi mv12. i use an insert on a home made corian top. it works well. i went with an insert because i also have a couple other routers that i mounted a insert to and i change routers instead of bits when i make raised panel doors and such. that way i only have to do the setup once. if i find i have munged a stile or rail all i gotta do is drop in the router with the right bit and make another. i plan on getting a couple more router raisers when the real shop comes to be. skeez