Perhaps seperate group for INSPIRATION posts.

Page 4 of 4

Usually it's your news provider/ISP who determines whether or not you can post a binary to a non-binary group. Any responsible one won't allow it.
djb

*wiping screen and keyboard*

or whether or not anyone will pay attention to one.. *eg*
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On 19 Jan 2005 10:06:26 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

This one keeps coming back from time to time - kinda like herpes.
I like checking out JOAT's stuff - some of them are funny - some of them are dumb - some of them are cool.
I can tell you this much for sure - JOAT's gonna keep on doing what he does no matter what anybody else thinks - and that's what I like about the man.
On 19 Jan 2005 10:06:26 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Personally, I like JOAT's stuff right where it is. This group is a bit like eating chow mein - you can encounter just about anything in it, and that's part of what makes it good.
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
While we are on the topic of INSPIRATION, does any one have the link for the pointy stick? :^)

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

JOAT...thanks, man. I appreciate what you're doing for us. I think Larry does too.
00
Rob

Most of us like JOAT, cuz he's as off the wall as the rest of us...
Maybe we could get him knighted???
Sir JOAT... I like it..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

MM... let me see..
NO
Good lord, of all the crap in here you object to that the most?

Here is an easy way to get thoughts from JOAT: Write the following, or something like it:
"I searched for free plans for a futon but could not find any. Does anybody have free plans for one?"
A subject like "Anyone got free plans?" will help it gain the attention it deserves.
I give you a pretty good chance on hearing from him. While you are at it, you could try emailing him privately and asking for some as well.
PK
Wed, Jan 19, 2005, 7:13pm pmk snipped-for-privacy@mac.com (PaulKierstead) unwisely says: <snip> While you are at it, you could try emailing him privately and asking for some as well.
You are a vile and dispicable person, and the Woodworking Gods are on their way to the God of Spam's place as I type. You'll get mail!
JOAT Charity ain't giving people what you wants to give, it's giving people what they need to get. - Albert
No, bad idea, VERY bad!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@bendcable.com writes:

Amen!!!
If you want a collection of those pages, do what I do, copy and paste those of interest into a text file for future reference. If they aren't of interest, just pass them by. I view them like opening a wrapped gift . . . we never know what we are going to get, but they are all related to woodworking.
Frankly, I love em!
Glenna