Parts for Atlas 12" 7122 Lathe

I am looking for parts for this lathe, mainly for the tailstock. I've called Clausing, they said that they don't have anything for the old wood lathes anymore.
Would anyone know who might have them, or what maybe Atlas / Clausing did with whatever inventory they might have had when they quit selling the parts? Any help appreciated. Barring all that, I guess I'll part the lathe out to people like me, looking for parts...
Mainly I need the Ram, the bearing, and the "handle" parts.
Thanks.
Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!
On Tue, 25 May 2004 12:45:48 GMT, Xlat

Unfortunately, you've got a bit of an uphill battle on your hands. The first thing usually lost on a lathe is the tailstock, so there are a lot more tailstockless lathes out there than latheless tailstocks.
Ask your question about the lathe parts in this URL Maybe they can help
http://www.oldwwmachines.com /
Anne

I'll try that group, but right now, it's looking like another lathe for the scrap heap. I hate that too. Everything today is throw away!!
Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!
On Tue, 25 May 2004 18:43:07 GMT, Xlat

look into having a machinist make you one. it just might be worth it.

I've got one of those lathes. Because of this, I watch ebay for these lathes and every so often one will be for sale. Hope you find one. Bob