Parents Kitchen Progress *PICS*

Dear All,

Here are two shots of how things are coming on my parents kitchen. Things are moving at a glacial pace as I am fitting this work in around working 6 days a week and all the other activities I am involved in.

will finish biscuiting/gluing on any exposed sides on the last cabinet tonight and tomorrow I will screw the last couple of backs on.

Once the tires of my 3hp Wadkin-Bursgreen 20" BS are done being vulcanized and balanced next week I can finish my bandsaw restoration and use it for the next stage of construction. I have tons of maple to rip for face frames (20 different boxes for the kitchen) and I don't like rough ripping rough lumber on my table saw (a real 4 hp and twisted lumber make for some nasty kickbacks).

Now if only my Mom could pick a door style....

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan

Your Mom and Dad are gonna love it..... Great that you are able to do this for them and trust me... all the headaches and sacrifices you're making to do this now will melt away the first time you hear Mom say..."David made all this just for us" - priceless.

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 00:22:40 GMT, "David F. Eisan" brought forth from the murky depths:

Second, all the cabinets in the front are unusable due to the metal crap all over 'em. Where did you learn cabinetmaking, Canuckistani U?

...And stick to it until -after- they're made and hung? G'luck!

======================================================== TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Gourmet Web Applications ==========================

Reply to
Larry Jaques