Paging Tom Watson to the Dais, please.

So while you're waiting for your Super-Duper-Extra-Blonde-No-Wax Shellac to dry on the all the assorted cast arhn powah tools...
Whassup with Norm Nowrecki?
Da suspense is killin me. I've been patient, and a good boy, mostly, but I don't know how much longer I can sit here waiting for the next installment.
Last I heard he was headed for the basement or something.
Really. Killin me. Hurry. I gotta go to the bathroom and I can't wait much longer.
Michael (AKA "Squeezy", soon to be known as "Leaky.")
On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 02:34:27 GMT, Michael Baglio
I figure we'll hear more from Mr. Nowrecki during the next troll infestation.
Uh Tom ...
You just issued a call for Trolls-to-be to get active ...
just to catch up on Norm Nowrecki.
I'd appreciate the troll-free version if it's available (kinda like decaf coffee ... it's not the caffeine that's bad, it's the withdrawl symptoms.)
Rick