Overarm pin router?

that's what it looks like to me. Surely, one of the ww'ers in the Chicago area needs one of these for $245.

And, no, I have no interest in this at all other than it looks like a good deal for someone who might need it.

todd

Reply to
todd

Good luck selling it Todd.

Reply to
Toller

If it was yours, you'd be nuts to sell it at that price IF all is well..like windings, bearings, commutator

Reply to
Robatoy

Apparently, English comprehension isn't one of your strong suits. It isn't mine. Palos Park is a southern suburb, I'm in a western suburb. If I had a pin router, I wouldn't be selling it. I'd consider buying it myself, but tool funds are at a low right now. Comprende?

todd

Reply to
todd

Once again, it isn't mine. If it was mine, I wouldn't be selling it. I honestly don't know what they sell for, but I imagine that $245 is a decent price.

todd

Reply to
todd

If I had that amount of money laying around, I think I'd be taking a road trip. Unfortunately, the wife needs a new car.

Reply to
Prometheus

Ditto. I wonder if he'll take equivalent value in wooden pens, candlesticks and bowls in trade? Heck ... I probably have that much in organic gourmet garlic hanging up in my stairwell. "Ajo Roja" or "Leningrad" anyone?

;-)

Bill

Reply to
Bill