Overarm pin router?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/tls/230349375.html
Well, that's what it looks like to me. Surely, one of the ww'ers in the Chicago area needs one of these for $245.
And, no, I have no interest in this at all other than it looks like a good deal for someone who might need it.
todd

Good luck selling it Todd.

Apparently, English comprehension isn't one of your strong suits. It isn't mine. Palos Park is a southern suburb, I'm in a western suburb. If I had a pin router, I wouldn't be selling it. I'd consider buying it myself, but tool funds are at a low right now. Comprende?
todd

If it was yours, you'd be nuts to sell it at that price IF all is well..like windings, bearings, commutator<--bit of a prob.). That unit is well known in some industries and doubles as a shaper when you flip the motor under the table with the pin on top.
If Delta/Rockwell/Beaver still made those, I'd be all over it. Pin routers are great for production work where one repeats the same odd-shaped parts in large quantities. Of course, that is what CNC's do nowadays.

Once again, it isn't mine. If it was mine, I wouldn't be selling it. I honestly don't know what they sell for, but I imagine that $245 is a decent price.
todd

If I had that amount of money laying around, I think I'd be taking a road trip. Unfortunately, the wife needs a new car.
On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 02:49:55 -0600, Prometheus wrote:

Ditto. I wonder if he'll take equivalent value in wooden pens, candlesticks and bowls in trade? Heck ... I probably have that much in organic gourmet garlic hanging up in my stairwell. "Ajo Roja" or "Leningrad" anyone?
;-)
Bill