OT: Your ABC'S

Page 1 of 2
I've scanned it - it's virus free - and worth looking at (after you see it - you'll realize that it *is* wood related!) http://www.stanford.edu/%7Ewhsu/abc.html Jummy
--
"If you ain't minwhackin' yer wood ~
Yer just whackin' it!"
Jim Mc Namara wrote:

Nothing, I say, NOTHING I like better than quiet good taste. Erk.
pixelated:

Ah, it's good to keep abreast of things at the colleges!
---------------------------------------------- Never attempt to traverse a chasm in two leaps http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design ==========================================================
In typed:

LOL... Yep, definately "wood" related.
You should have given us a warning! One could lose their job, or in my case my severance pay(I'm out 7/31), with that if the wrong people were to see you looking at it at work.

Noted.
Jim
If I only had a week left, I would not even open e-mail from my mother...LOL

it -

Did it ever occur to you that those people also might not approve of you reading newsgroups on company time?
B.
Actually, management has been well aware that a large group of us have been spending a lot of time surfing since the merger and all development projects were canceled. The department head was kind enough to not give in to the temptation to make himself look good by cutting head count until he had to. It has been publicly approved by management in departmental all-hands meetings that surfing is permissible if you have nothing else to do, as long as you exercise good judgment.

Wasn't trying to be sharp with you Cleveland and wish you the best of luck!
Jim
"Cleveland Ponder" wrote in message:

Did it ever occur to you that if this were the case, then visiting that website wouldn't present a problem?
B.
Click on START.

it -

Damn you're good neighbor! LOL! BTW - what are you doin' this weekend?
Jums
How do you find start on a black screen?
Leon wrote:

--

Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

see
Gerald Ross wrote:

Dunno. I get a black screen too. Some kind of sick joke, or some page that does something that only works from Windows?
It's supposed to have an imbedded flash, but it doesn't show up.
After going to to the trouble to dig out the URL and download the .swf file, I play it, and... It's a black screen.
Let's see... I have the "macromedia 4" plugin, which is AFAIK the only one available, and it says this thing is "shockwave 6" or some such.
Looks like there's no way I can play this from Linux. Well, if it won't work from Linux, it can kiss my ass. I run a 100% Linux household.

Don't think you missed much. It's a "saying ABC's" song with each letter showing a different woman with increasingly large breasts. Of course, it depends on where your priorities are. I'm not into breasts, I like nice butt and long legs; big breasts only suffocate me when the woman is on top. :)
I'll see if I can locate a "1-2-3's" to go with it. :-)
Jums (PS: if you don't like to be suffocated - roll 'er over!)

butt
Unfortunately, my reasoning is practical, not preferential. Disability does that to you. :)
wrote in message:

top. :)
Doug Winterburn wrote:

Hmmm... Mine is still 4-something, and when I went to Macromedia's download bit, it said something like "unable to find a plugin suitable for your browser and operating system."
So I'm digging around a bit. I just offer the above to explain my attitude.
Looks like this is down to Debian's plugin jump through hoop getter/installer package being way out of date. (They don't have a plugin package. Rather, a package that installs a script to wget and install the thing. That's how Debian handles a lot of non-free stuff.)
Well, alrighty then. 10 minutes later, and I have seen the big hooters. My wife is in the shower right now. Maybe I should go look at some REAL big hooters. :)