Create your Company logo FREE

Just finished our website with a free Logo Design Engine. Just select logo template, type your company details choose colors and fonts and download it FREE!
artlantis wrote:

On 6 Jan 2007 12:09:05 -0800, artlantis wrote:

Now that's what I like to see, a spammer so clueless they forget to give the URL that they are spamming. Well done, the world is a better place when idiots like you stand up and declare firmly that they are idiots.