free shipping at hf

do they ever offer free shipping at hf

some places have free shipping periods but i cannot recall hearing about hf doing that

Reply to
Electric Comet

At those prices you probably never will. They offer free store pickup though. You just have to stop in and pick out what you want.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

With the always available 20% (and many times per 25%) off coupons, low pri cing and relatively low fixed shipping cost, there is little reason. I woul d much prefer to pick up at a local store for the convenience of easy retur ns due to the missing parts/premature failures for which they are hardly UT R.

Reply to
bnwelch

For many items, I would prefer to pick them up myself so that I can pick them out myself (e.g. bar clamps).

Reply to
Bill

shipping is cheaper but slower

yes free in store pick up is good and i am glad the grocery has that

Reply to
Electric Comet