OT: What is the right choice of beer for watching the Superbowl?

Page 1 of 3
Please advise.
Meanwhile, where does one get this brew?
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/Octoberfest.jpg

Is that on this weekend? Enjoy.
Over here the great Six Nations rugby internationals start tomorrow. Everybody plays everybody else for the next five weekends. Ten Quid on England to win and I can't wait to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_g5bnowKwY

Tim w

I don't drink and football is boring.
On 2/5/2010 5:32 PM, CW wrote:

That's why people drink ...
On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 15:32:16 -0800, CW wrote:

I *do* drink, but football is still boring.
But Speed Week at Daytona starts tomorrow!

Mardi Gras beer.
In the 70s, I think, some company (local, probably) offered beer in Mardi Gras labeled cans. I still have one, unopened, among my bottle collection.
Sonny
On 2/5/2010 4:15 PM Larry Blanchard spake thus:

As boring as baseball?

- a Usenet "apology"
On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 23:48:03 -0800, the infamous David Nebenzahl

Not a CHANCE IN HELL of that. My dear old mother put baseball into these words when she was about 75: "All is see are men standing around, spitting that brown chaw spit, and scratching themselves for hours." As you see, she's not a fan, either.
-- Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will. -- George Bernard Shaw
On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 15:32:16 -0800, the infamous "CW"

Ditto, but I'd love to indulge in some of those fans. (After they brush their teeth and take breath mints.)
-- Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will. -- George Bernard Shaw
In forth:

COLD

Other people's.
On 2/5/2010 5:02 PM, Robatoy wrote:

What brew?
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

yeah. What brew are you talking about????
Luigi

Have you ever seen anything that delicious?

http://gifattack.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/vince-vaughn-motorboat.gif
On 2/5/2010 8:02 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Exactly! :-)
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.

That sweet little blonde on the right is delicious, though a bit overendowed. A little breast reduction surgery would fix her right up, but I'd eat it at any size.
-- Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will. -- George Bernard Shaw

The slight over-endowment isn't nearly as dangerous as that face.
On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 13:10:11 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy

Cute as a button, she is. SCHWINNNG!
-- We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us. -- Marcel Proust

This thread is about beer. Snap out of it!! . . . . . <G>