Something to discuss while watching the Superbowl (What is a MANHOLE?)

Sunday is the Superbowl. While watching the game, and emptying beer cans, you might need something to discuss with the guys. Here's a suggestion.....

- Choose the CORRECT Answer -

----------

What is a MANHOLE?

(A) It's a tube that connects underground utilities like a sewer or utility cables to the surface. Workers enter manholes to do repairs.

(B) A Woman. Especially one with her clothes off.

(C) Both (A and B) !!!!

(D) I must have missed that commercial when I went to the bathroom!

(E) Ask me later, I'm checking the pressure in my balls right now!

(F) Who cares, just toss me anudder beer....

(G) Duh.... I thunk da No Englush Pigeons jus dun got a home run or wuz dat a field goal fer dem Seagalls? HIC:

Reply to
Jerry.Tan

Is this really Stormin'?

Reply to
bob_villa

Sorry, not me. This is new material. I only post ten plus year old posts that everyone has seen repeatedly.

Oh, reminds me to do some snow storm reposts.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

How dare you call me that !!!! :)

Just adding a little humor to the group, and there seems to be a lot of that going around when it comes to the Superbowl. Especially all the talk about "BALLS" in the past week!!!!

Over the weekend I ran across a woman who spent a half hour telling ball jokes. She was hysterical!

Reply to
Jerry.Tan

What do you call an eagle with a lot of kids?

Balled eagle.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon