OT: We The People...

Page 7 of 7

http://forhealthfreedom.org/Publications/MedicareMedicaid/MandatoryEnrollment.html
Yeah, so what? It costs Zero. If you have private insurance, that insurance pays first.

Huh?
"Individuals entitled to monthly [Social Security] benefits which confer eligibility for HI [Hospital Insurance] may not waive HI entitlement. The only way to avoid HI entitlement is through withdrawal of the monthly benefit application. Withdrawal requires repayment of all RSDI [Retirement, Survivors, and Disability Insurance] and HI benefit payments made."
Employers are not allowed to offer competing insurance, though I can't find a reference now. A former cow-orker ran into this at my PPoE when he turned 65.

My wife is still working and has employer supplied health insurance that covers her and me at 67. She is 65. No problems whatsoever. I suspect that your former employers Insurance was to blame.

Wife is a few months older, doesn't work. My employment supplies health insurance for both of us now (with my copayment of premiums), and the same will be when I retire (soon). We were advised then to keep copaying the insurance, taking Medicare A (which we did when attaining 65), and declining the supplemental parts, etc.
Clearly there is a choice, especially when you have the "right" employer ...
--
Best regards
Han

PPoE was self-insured, as all Fortune 10 companies are.

Then it was PPoE Rules. See Han's response. His experience is the same as mine.

Now I'm curious, and a dags didn't help. What is PPoE in this context?
--
Best regards
Han

Previous Place of Employment. As opposed to CPoE. ;-)

Thanks!
--
Best regards
Han

His employer. No idea who they are.
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:45:04 -0500, Gordon Shumway wrote:

There is rubbish spoken in this, but there is also truth spoken. I don't agree with all that was said, but "We The People" should be speaking out about some of the things the government is doing. The members of congress no longer think of what is good for the USA. It now a matter of how much can I get for my state and myself. Governing the USA is a thing of the past in Congress nowadays. I'll vote party line or I'll vote for your bill if you vote for mine. Whether the bill is good or bad is no longer a part of the outlook.
Paul T.

The ONLY think that is part of their outlook is "What do I have to say to get re-elected?"
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:57:55 -0700, Lobby Dosser wrote:

Now *that* we can all agree with!

...for I'm not going to *DO* anything.

...for I'm not going to *DO* anything.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Certainly nothing that anyone with a brain will be happy with.