OT: Travel time

Maggy and I are off for a little cruise (neener?), so you will have to make do without me for a couple weeks. Peace, love and joy to you all. In the meantime here is a travel joke for you...
Two nuns, Sister Catherine and Sister Helen, are traveling through Europe in their car.
They get to Transylvania and are stopped at a traffic light. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a tiny little Dracula jumps onto the hood of the car and hisses through the windshield. "Quick, quick!" shouts Sister Catherine. "What shall we do?"
"Turn the windshield wipers on. That will get rid of the abomination," says Sister Helen.
Sister Catherine switches them on, knocking Dracula about, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns. "What shall I do now?" she shouts.
"Switch on the windshield washer. I filled it up with Holy Water at the Vatican," says Sister Helen.
Sister Catherine turns on the windshield washer. Dracula screams as the water burns his skin, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns. "Now what?" shouts Sister Catherine?
"Show him your cross," says Sister Helen.
"Now youre talking," says Sister Catherine.
She opens the window and shouts, "Get the fuck off the car!"
    mahalo,     jo4hn