Thank you Rockler for my Neener...

New-in-the-box Leigh D1600 dovetail jig -- $72.

Rockler was throwing the Colorado Woodworker's Guild a little bash in their Denver store. Offered 25% off everything but power tools and sale items.

Toss in $170 worth of Father's Day /Birthday gift cards and, voila' my final out-of-pocket was $72.

Thank you Rockler for the show of support!

Reply to
Patrick Conroy

Patrick Conroy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@armada.sprintco.bbn.net:

YOUR out of pocket was $72. Somebody else, possibly from your gene pool, came up with the other $170.

Still, it's a really nice jig. Make some beautiful stuff for those folks who helped you get there.

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

Patriarch wrote in news:Xns967DB2B21D249patriarchatcomcastdo@216.196.97.136:

I simply choose to ignore the fact that the net loss to the Conroy household was $140... Ignoring reality is a special management skill I've developed over the years.

Seem's to come in handy!

A'yup - already told my friends they've condemned themselves to a lifetime supply of dovetailed boxes, drawers, chests, etc...

Reply to
Patrick Conroy

Patrick Conroy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@armada.sprintco.bbn.net:

One of my favorite 'current quotes' comes from a Mythbusters outtake:

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"

Works for me. Who's to say what's 'real'?

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch